Tuesday 25 October 2011

Week 3 check-in

This week has been a mixed bag yet again.
I have felt drained & ill all week. My sinuses are clogged up & i have a constant headache. Looks like my seasonal sinusitis & head cold have officially begun. Due to being ill i have been a naughty girl several times this week & i know my weight has gone up though my trousers etc are continuing to feel looser on my body.
A check of my measurements are as follows:

Chest:38 (higher!)
underbust: 32 (same)
Waist:34 (lost an inch!)
Hips:37 (same)

I am pretty happy about it even though i know my weight has now gone back up to 10st 1/2lb. I guess i gained on my chest though a bit confused as to why there of all places. LOL
Im really glad to see my waist is losing slowly though. That is the one area of my body which i would like to reduce & tone the most.
The daily walks with our new dog Kody is obviously doing wonders for my figure. I'd recommend it to everyone. Simple really does work best. I've also begun decluttering my things bit by bit. Im proud to announce i have decluttered & moved furniture in my bedroom today in an effort to make a change & make it mnore useable for me.

I have also been bargain hunting this past weekend & spent a grand total of £7.49 on a second-hand pair of curtains which are a gorgeous mix of teals & blues as well as a cast iron bookstand which i am going to use to hold my Book of Shadows. :)
I would definitely count it as a good day out. As part of my newly inspired creativity i purchased several blank canvases in a sale (yet another bargain!) and will hopefully be dusting off the easel & paints for some much needed artist time.
Ill i may be, but this week has had its up moments. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment