Tuesday 4 October 2011

To scratch an itch..

Where did this wonderful sunshine come from? Beginning of October, all set for chilled winds & fallen leaves. I feel kinda cheated. LOL
Done a fair bit of walking this afternoon, stretches this morning & decided that instead of getting my partner to pick up a big pack of cat food & other supplies from the store i would take my shopping trolley & haul it myself. Worked up a bit of a sweat especially as its so warm today, but every bit of exercise can only help.

My neck has been sending further pain down my back. Not sure if its just the pain spreading out or if its having a knock-on effect on the rest of my back. Certainly hope its not the latter. I've received a confirmation letter for my orthopaedic appointment though so fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of it as im beyond tired of it now.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming chatroom moot at the Pagan Meridian this coming friday. It should be fun. It'll be nice to catch up with folk. :)

My fingers are itching to do something creative. May have to dig the paints or charcoal out. No idea what i want to do as yet, but theres that inner itch that needs some scratching. I will have to attack some paper creatively. :P

As the full moon draws closer i feel as if im being stretched tight. Not sure what this signifies but i hope it is something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment